Have you ever been asked, “Where are you from?” Fifth graders realized that maybe the answer isn’t defined by a singular place. Where Are You From?, by Yamile Saied Méndez, is a beautiful story of a girl who is asked a simple question that does not have a simple...
The school year is in full swing and the children in preschool 3 through 1st grade have been busy learning about the world around them. They listen and share their thoughts and questions with one another. They are joyous in their discoveries and are eager to deepen...
AfterCare & Enrichment Available Now!
The fun and the learning doesn’t end with the school day. AfterCare & Enrichment (ACE) is the D-E 360° program provided for students in the Lower School (preschool through grade 5). The program offers a wide variety of unique, fun, and educational offerings, including our ever-popular daily Homework Help and weekly Study Buddies. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for students to grow and express themselves. At ACE, we believe children should have the opportunity to take part in a program that is dedicated to investing in their growth in a fun and exciting way! To learn more, click below!
School Pass Dismissal Reminders
- Please show up as close to your designated dismissal time as possible. Please don’t come early.
- Wait until you reach the check-in spot designated by the sign before you check into SchoolPass.
- Please select “carline” as the option when you check into SchoolPass. Be sure that both of your students appear when you check in. Make sure it says “Pickup Complete” when you are done.
- Please add caregivers to your SchoolPass carpool as alternate drivers by following instructions in this video.
- SchoolPass is only used for dismissal. You do not need to check in on the app in the morning.
- Please continue to make sure that your name card is visible on your dashboard.