Join us! We are hosting a series of “Open Houses” for families considering D-E 360° AfterCare & Enrichment for the Spring. Please join us for one or all of our festivities. To register click here or go to: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Bjd8uF35Slj6vmD13Gm6Wf6SDZljNp-NBs7Kb5PW_vM/edit?ts=5a957419
Students who are NOT currently enrolled in ACE must be accompanied by a parent. These events are free to everyone.
All students – current or new – must enroll for the Chess Tournament and the Pasta Dinner, simply for matters of planning.
Friday, March 2:
- Students participate in Gym Games 3:45-4:15 (parents observe, obviously!).
- Fencing at 4:30, parents and students can watch a class in progress.
Tuesday, March 6:
- Family Pasta Dinner, 5:30. Prepared and served by our current Snacktivities students. Bring the whole family for a delicious, simple meal of pasta, garlic bread and a little dessert.
Wednesday, March 7
- 3:00 Join our Animal Visiting Class in Swartley
- 3:15-4:15 Take a peek at Homework Club in action
- 4:30 observe Chess and Coding classes.
- 5:00-6:15 Open Chess Tournament for All Abilities!
- Our current Chess Team welcomes their classmates to participate in a friendly, introductory Chess tournament. I expect to see an array of talent – from serious play to very basic introductions.
- Please stop by!
- Chess tables will be set up for parent play, too!
See you at the Clubhouse!